I am going to cancel this Friday night's class (29 August) and Tuesday class (2 August).
We've had a busy couple of weeks, Emily has been sick and now I'm crook. Sorry! Will be up and running again soon.
Winter Mini Catalogue expires soon
The Winter Mini catalogue expires on 31 July. If you'd like to order something from the catalogue, please let me know asap.
Last Chance for the Free Bundle With Purchase Promotion
This offer expires on 31 July. You will receive a FREE exclusive accessories bundle when you spend $100 on any Stampin’ Up! products.
The bundle Includes:
• One spool of white 1/4" (6 mm) grosgrain ribbon with repeating flower designs. Approximately 13.7 m.
• 48 flower buttons. 16 each in 3 colours (Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point). Approximately 1/2" (1.3 cm).
The suspense is growing as the new big catalogue gets closer! SU! will publish the Retirement List on 1 August so we will get 1 month's notice of the items we will not be able to order after 31 August. I'll put the list up asap so you can get in any last-minute purchases on the items that will be going.
The new yearly catalogue will be out on 1 September. You can pre-order your catalogue at the special price of $6 from now until 1 September. Stamp Club members will receive a catalogue for free. After 1 September, catalogues can be purchased for $12.95.
Regional SU! Seminars - Cairns
Don't forgent, all stamp-lovers are welcome at the Regional Seminars held by SU!. It promises to be a great day out.
Date: Saturday 20 August (mark your diaries now)
Time: 9am - 3.30pm
The $95 registration fee includes:
- a brand new stamp set from the NEW catalogue, scheduled to be released on 1 September
- paper-crafting and stamping techniques
- presentations by SU! staff and local demonstrators
- make & take projects using the new stamp set
- display samples for inspiration (don't forget your camera!)
- the opportunity to swap cards with other demonstrators/guests
Again, please RSVP asap so I can register you as numbers are limited.
I have been missing my time at the craft table lately and feeling pretty miserable about it! Will be up and running again soon.