It's a very vintage Christmas for our cards this week.
We will be making our own doylies using a corner punch, rolling our own music, using white embossing puff and using the Big Shot to die-cut chipboard and material to create these cards.
Friday 15 July 7.30pm AND Tuesday 19 July
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all materials, equipment and coffee provided
Please RSVP asap so I know how many kits to prepare. At-home kits also available for $20 - these kits come prestamped / punched and ready to finalise and assemble.
SU! REGIONAL SEMINAR, CAIRNS
Join me at the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar held in Cairns! This is a fantastic day of crafting for you! The Seminar is open to everyone, not just SU! demonstrators.
Date: Saturday 20 August (mark your diaries now)
Time: 9am - 3.30pm
The $95 registration fee includes:
- a brand new stamp set from the NEW catalogue, scheduled to be released on 1 September
- paper-crafting and stamping techniques
- presentations by SU! staff and local demonstrators
- make & take projects using the new stamp set
- display samples for inspiration (don't forget your camera!)
- the opportunity to swap cards with other demonstrators/guests
Again, please RSVP asap so I can register you as numbers are limited.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE PROMOTION
From 1-31 July, Stampin’ Up!® is giving you a FREE exclusive accessories bundle when you spend $100 on your choice of Stampin’ Up! products.
The bundle Includes:
• One spool of white 1/4" (6 mm) grosgrain ribbon with repeating flower designs. Approximately 13.7 m.
• 48 flower buttons. 16 each in 3 colours (Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pacific Point). Approximately 1/2" (1.3 cm).
Don't forget I do gift vouchers for all occasions. All vouchers are decorated according to theme. Feel free to slip my email address / phone number to your loved ones for your perfect gift!
I have been restocked with double-sided tape. $4 for a roll of 50m.
Next Friday (22 July) is the Show Holiday so we will reschedule next week's evening class to Wednesday 20 July.
Well, that was a long newsletter!
Have a great rest of the week.