Wednesday, July 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY ... anticlimax ....

Hi ladies

I am so sorry to do this to you girls 2 weeks in a row but I am absolutely knackered after this week's classes - a workshop in Tully on Sunday and then 4 days in a row of children's classes ... it's like working BLAH ... and working FULL TIME - double BLAH! SOOO ... it's a CHRISTMAS LEFTOVER NIGHT (and following Tuesday!)!

I have dug out all of the leftover Christmas kits from left year and have emailed a list to my regulars - if you'd like a list, let me know and I'll email one to you.

All kits must go! $20 for the first 3 cards - $3 for any subsequent kits so knock yourselves out girls! Get your preferences in early and I'll try and pre-stamp as many as I can.






Friday 8 July 7.30pm AND Tuesday 12 July 10.30am
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
All equipment and materials provided - fabulous coffee and have even been known to open a bottle of wine ...

Please RSVP.

Pooop Poop!
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment