Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thursday 25 August Samples

At last, a chance to blog. Sorry there was no post last week - I had a hectic week moving my craft room, preparing for the presentation for the SU! Regionals Training on Saturday and Tully Heads class on Sunday.

SU! REGIONALS TRAINING IN CAIRNS

We all had a great time at the Regionals training day at the Sebel on Saturday.

Here are some happy snaps:-

Doing my presentation

Friends, Jan and Suzanne - Chris and Tammy

Me, Ruth, Tina, Michelle and Julie

Display of my samples 

Some of my favourite swaps and techniques:-

  


WEDNESDAY 24 AUGUST 7.30pm - Stamp Club night

THURSDAY 25 AUGUST 7.30pm

We will be going to Townsville this weekend so Friday night's class will be held on Thursday night. We will be using the Nature's Nest stamp set. Technique used - making our own multicoloured stamp pad using baby wipes


5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - coffee provided (please bring your own sweets - after seeing the Regionals photos of me, there will be no sweets kept at home - Ha!! ... back on the shakes!)

Please RSVP if you'd like to come along.

Happy stamping!
Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment