Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's all very feminine this week!

This week's cards were inspired by a fantastic presentation by Vanessa Webb at the Melbourne SU! Convention in May. We will be using the Big Shot adhesive sheets and fabric to create these very feminine cards. The butterflies and scallop envelope are die cut and embossed for some great dimension.


Usual details:-

Friday 12 August 7.30pm and Tuesday 15 August 10am
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for the set - all materials, equipment and coffee provided

I should receive my pre-ordered sneaky-peaky items from the new catalogue on Friday - wahoo! I'd like to say watch this space for some sneaky-peaky samples but my craft room is in a shambles as I move it to the (bigger) spare room ... one more week should do it!

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment