Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year! Current Stampin' Up! Promotions

Happy New Year! Here's to a relaxing 2014! 

For those of you I haven't seen for a little while, I've decided not to do weekly classes this year. I haven't been enjoying "having to" prepare samples and get ready for classes on a weekly basis so I'm backing off for a while to restore my love of paper crafting as a hobby. I'd like to do more personal scrapbooking and card making so I've decided that, while I've got Emily at home for one last year, I'll dedicate my time to this. 

I've renewed this blog subscription, though, because I'd still like to share what I do and keep my hand in with Stampin' Up! so I can return to it in 2015. I'm also on Facebook so pop on over to like my Stamping With Sally page. 

Let me know if you're having a card making day - I'd love to join you for some fun and coffee. 

Stampin' Up! currently have a number of promotions happening.

BEST OF … BRIDES AND BABIES

As part of SU!'s 25-year anniversary celebration, they're bringing back some of our favourite stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 11 sets, which are being released—one set per month—until April 2014. Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include a never-before-seen image!


Best Of Brides & Babies Stamp Set
Item No: 133482 Clear Mount only available $25.95
Available until April 2014

VALENTINE'S DAY WHOLE LOT OF LOVE
We love Valentine's Day! And why wouldn't we? It's a chance for us to say "I love you." And it doesn't just have to be about romantic love. This holiday is a time to share the love with anyone and everyone. We're here to help you prepare with the A Whole Lot of Love products.

Dates: Available 1 December -27 January or while supplies last.



The fine print: These are exclusive products that will not be available after the promotion. 


 Item Description Price
 131850 Love You More Stamp Set (Wood) $37.95
 131853 Love You More Stamp Set (Clear) $29.95
 134611 Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Wood) $27.95
 134614 Follow My Heart Stamp Set (Clear) $21.95
 134617 Flowerfull Heart Stamp (Wood) $16.95



 Item Description Price Includes
 134610 Sweetheart Treat Bags $8.95 12 heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, 12 pre-cut pieces of  Pool Party Baker's Twine
 132162 Monster Hugs Boy $9.95 18 boy monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 132163 Monster Hugs Girl $9.95 18 girl monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts
 134609 Sweet Sayings Cards and Envelopes $9.95 12 printed card bases, 12 envelopes (four Real Red, four Pool Party, four Crisp Cantaloupe)

Tom and Emily's little friends will be receiving some of these little goodies!

Monster Hugs Boy I
tem No: 132162  $9.95

Monster Hugs Girl Item No: 132163 $9.95
Your kids will love giving these cute monsters away to their friends and classmates. Buy them the cutest valentines around. Only available for a limited time. Comes with 18 boy monsters OR 18 girl monsters, 18 googly eyes, 18 adhesive hearts.



Sweetheart Treat Bags Item No: 134610 $8.95
Give valentine treats this year! Everyone will love your adorably wrapped treat when you put a little something in these sweet bags. Comes with 12 heart sacks, 12 die-cut labels, 12 pre-cut pieces of Pool Party Baker’s Twine. Only available for a limited time.

CURRENT HOLIDAY CATALOGUE EXPIRES SOON


The current holiday catalogue expires on 1 February 2014 so make sure you order what you like before they go! 

If you've lost your hard copy, go to my Demonstrator Website, click on "Products" and select "Catalogues". Here's the linkhttp://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampingwithsally/catalogs 

Enjoy the last few days of the holiday period. I'll be back in Cairns on Friday 3 January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment