Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack
Get a real head-start on your Christmas cards at this week's Stamp-a-Stack. We'll be making 20 cards in 4 hours!
Friday 1 November and Sunday 3 November 2013 (same class)
10am - 2pm
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$40 for 20 cards
Please BYO lunch
Bookings essential. M: 0401 303 821 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stampin' Up! Promotions …
25 Stamp Sets At 25% Off Promotion
I'm sorry about the late notice for this one! I almost missed it. Call me or email me TODAY if you would like to order any of these stamp sets at the discounted price.
We're celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 25th anniversary all year long, but during the week of the actual date (25 October to be exact) we thought we should pump up the party even more. So what better way than a sale on the very products that started it all: stamps, of course!
Dates: 22-28 October 2013
Offer: Get 25 percent off 25 stamp sets.
Click here to view the PDF list of stamp sets that are on sale or here to shop straight away from my online shop.
You still have until this Thursday to take advantage of the $25 extra hostess dollars promotion. Spend $300, get $75 in hostess dollars to spend on anything in the current catalogues!
Offer: Get $25 extra hostess dollars when you have a qualifying* party.
*$400 in party sales before shipping.
Dates: 1-31 October, 2013
New and Fabulous Products ...
Thinlits Card Dies
They've been called flip cards, flip flop cards, swing cards, and more - but they have always been a bit tricky to create. Not anymore! Our amazing new Thinlits Card Dies cut and score to create a card that flips in just one step.
|133479||Label Card Thinlits Die||$55.95|
|133480||Circle Card Thinlits Die||$55.95|
Click here to view the PDF flyer or here to order them now from my online shop.
I can't wait to start using these thinlits. Remember the swing cards I used to make … fiddling around with the Big Short cutting plate and standards frames? These new thinlits cut out and fold the card perfectly - ready to decorate!
Envelope Punch Board
Use this creativity-boosting tool to create anything from itty bitty to long and skinny envelopes!
|133774||Envelope Punch Board||$31.95|
(Note: The punch blade may start to dull after approximately 1,000 punches)
- It creates totally customisable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different colour and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use: it will go over as a huge wow when you demonstrate it at your events and your customers see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when they see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score they'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight: this makes it easy for you to take it to your events and show it. It's also a great selling point when you show your customers how it's super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that they could use it while watching a football match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a clever scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together: the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific--especially for a tool that does so much!
Click here to view a video on how to use the Envelope Punch Board.
Saturday 2 November 2013
10am - 1pm
Plan B Cafe, Edmonton
$20 for 2 Christmas cards and a tree decoration
YAPS Sunday 17 November 2013
10am - 2pm
$25 for 3 Christmas cards, gift tags and a card box
Updating my blog email list …
I'm going to be tidying up my blog email list sometime this week. If you notice that you don't receive an email next week and you'd like to keep receiving them, let me know and I'll put you back on the list.
Once you're a paper-crafter, fetes, parties and anything are an opportunity to show some FLAIR!!!
TAS Coconut Carnival