Thursday, January 3, 2013

Specials Continue and My Little Valentine Promotion



The Clearance Rack Blitz specials are continuing! A new list is out tomorrow (4 January) and for the eager beavers who have already emailed me their lists, I'm staying up until midnight tonight to order so we don't miss out on the goodies!! 

Click on these links to see the table of specials: 



Click here to view the previous catalogue (page numbers are on the tables): 


And there's another promotion this month  ... 

My Little Valentine Promotion
3 January - 21 January


Buy this My Little Valentine Stamp set for $17.95



You'll receive this Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit (valued at $15.95) for free! 


The Simply Sent kit contains: 

  • 10 notecards: 5 each of the 2 designs shown 
  • 10 double-sided envelopes
  • 20 printed paper buttons
  • 10 pieces of co-ordinating Whisper White / Real Red Baker's twine 
  • 24 Stampin' Dimensionals 
And carrying on the theme of LOVE ... 

I'll be holding a fundraising event for my friend, Doreen Deede, in February. Doreen is a single Mum caring for her beautiful daughter, Emma. Emma has quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy and generalized Dystonia. As a single Mum, Doreen is in constant need of funding to support Emma's ongoing therapy. 

Join us for a few hours to share the love with Doreen - we'll be making 3 cards for $20 with the proceeds going to Emma's trust fund. I haven't confirmed a date with Leigh at Plan B Cafe yet so watch this space for further details. 

I'm off on our cruise tomorrow. I'll be signing into the internet cafe each day to check emails and place orders while I'm away so feel free to stay in touch! I have been processing most of the orders over the holidays as "Customer Orders" so they'll be sent directly to you. 

Classes will resume at the end of January. 

Happy days. 
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment