The count down is on! It's now less than 2 weeks until a whole weekend of cardmaking/craft delight!!
There are still 6 places left so invite your friends to join us!
What to expect:-
- A complete range of Big Shot dies and accessories
- A huge range of stamps
- A complete range of ink pads
- A huge range of tools
- A complete colour print out of my Drop Box "Samples of Others" for each stamp set to copy or inspire
- A huge number of colour tutorial print outs
- 2 boxes of sample cards/flowers etc to copy or inspire
- A complete range cardstock (and most papers) available to purchase
- A huge range of ribbons and accessories available to purchase
- Heaps of previous class kits to purchase and complete
- Spontaneous tutorials - want to learn new techniques ... ask me to show you and gather around!
- Bring as much or as little of your own gear as you like
- Fun competition packs to complete (and compete for prizes!)
- Lucky door prize for each day
- Fun, love and laughter!
9am Saturday 28 and/or/until 4pm Sunday 29 July
Graham Street Playgroup Hall, Graham Street, Edmonton
I will be emailing more details to attendees so let me know if you haven't yet booked but would like to receive these emails.
The new Stamp Club commences this week (7.30pm Tuesday 17 July - then back to the usual Wednesdays). There is still one spot available if you're interested.
Classes for term 3 will commence on Friday 3 August - 10am and 7.30pm classes.
Very excited ... hope to see you at Mini-Retreat!