Monday, May 7, 2012

Classes 8 May and 11 May

It's a flower card theme this week. 

Tina made me a lovely card for my birthday in January and since then, everybody who comes over has admired it and wanted to make it. So, with Tina's blessing, I bring you "Tina's fabulous hydrangea card with 50 glue dots". 

The second card is a sweet pea flower I've seen on various blogs - this one uses the butterfly punch. Finally, I just love the bunch of flower card inspired by the queen of flower cards, Valita.



Usual details:-
10am Tuesday 8 May and 7.30pm Friday 11 May
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
3 cards for $20 - all materials and equipment provided (although please BYO glue dots and pearls if you have them)

SUNDAYS - extra weekly class for 3 weeks

Mark your diaries! I'll be holding extra classes for the next 3 Sundays - 13 May, 20 May and 27 May. I've got heaps of swaps to make so if I'm working on cards, you can too!! The cards will be new designs but I haven't done them yet.

PAPER PARTY PROMOTION



It's a Paper Party for the month of May! 
How will you party? 

  • Buy 3 designer series papers and receive 1 free (includes DSP in the new mini catalogue but excludes the "specialty" papers); and/or
  • Join SU! and receive a free DSP pack each month from now until December - that's 8 free packs valued at over $135! Remember, the Starter Kit is now only $169 and is fully customisable (you choose the products!)
Have a great week. 
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment