Sunday, April 22, 2012

Classes Week Comm 23 April

Hi everyone. It's been a few weeks since we've had a class and I'm missing everyone! I've just put the classes into the diary for the next term and we're back on track for regular classes twice per week as normal.

For this week's classes, we're using the Just Believe stamp set with a spotlight on heat embossing/resist and brayering techniques. As usual, I get my inspiration from the many talented SU! demonstrators who post their work for all of us to see. Unfortunately, 2 of the cards I had based the cards on didn't have a watermark of the artist so I can't tell you who did them ... the middle card is based on a card by Lynn Weiss.

  

Usual class details:-
10am Tuesday 24 April and 7.30pm Friday 27 April
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards, all materials and equipment provided

Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue


The new mini catalogue is out and I have received a stash to hand out. Let me know if you'd like one posted to you. I've just received the Rue Des Fleurs stamp set and co-ordinating DSP and can't wait to settle in for some class preparation with them!


Stamp Club

Stamp Club is on at 7.30pm this Tuesday 24 April (Wednesday is a public holiday). Tina is our hostess-with-the-mostest this month.

Mini Glue Dots

Don't forget to let me know if you need mini glue dots for our up-coming hydrangea card class (this is the beautiful card Tina made for my birthday and you've all been asking to do!). $10 for a box of 300 (you'll need 50 for the class).

Have a great week.

Sally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment