Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This Week's Classes

Hi Everyone

My samples are at this stage today ...


I've been having a play around with the soot stamping technique and loving it! I'll finish off 3 of these cards for our classes this week.

Usual details for Friday night:-

Friday 28 October 7.30pm
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
3 cards for $20 - all materials, equipment, fire extinguisher and coffee provided

(Tuesday 1 November is Melbourne Cup day so we're not having a class on Tuesday.)

Monday 31 October 12.15pm (weird time - I'm on the parent roster at kindy 9am - 12noon)
Come along and use my gear for a general cardmaking / scrapbooking session.
$20 for 3-4 hours of "me time"

Following week
We'll be away for the Friday 4 November class and will carry over the 3 soot cards for Tuesday 8 November.

Saturday 12 November CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK
2 places left for the Saturday Stamp-a-stack class. Please RSVP if you'd like to book in. $50 for 20 cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment