Wednesday, March 30, 2011

This Friday Night and Tuesday Class Samples

Phew! Cutting it a bit fine this week!

Here are the samples for this week's classes.

Friday Night Class - Nature Walk
7.30pm - 10.30pm Friday 1 April
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all materials, equipment and tea/coffee supplied (although, having said that, could you please bring your own paper trimmer this week as there will be one piece that needs to be cut to size)


We will be making the same cards at 10.30am on Tuesday 5 April. Please RSVP by Friday, though, so I know how many kits to prepare.

Sale-a-Bration is about to come to an end again for another year. I will be putting in one final order at about 7.30pm Thursday night for any last minute orders. The Bliss Sale-a-Bration set has already sold out but I do have a few sneaky extras here I can slip in if you really want it! It will also be your last chance to order from the Summer mini catalogue.

I have emailed out the instructions from the Paper Possibilities Flower Technique class - please let me know if I've missed you!

Card kit sales have been going well and I have some regular standing orders for the card kits each week. If you can't make it to a class but love the cards, let me know by the Friday and I'll make up a kit for you. Kits are pre-stamped/punched and ready to assemble for $15. Instructions are provided for any of the trickier bits.

Happy stamping ladies.

Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment