Techniques this week include 2-step stamping and watercolouring with ink and dazzling details.
10am and 7.30pm Friday 30 November
5 Capricorn Street, Bentley Park
$20 for 3 cards - all materials and equipment provided
We will do a draw for the Secret Santa swap at this week's classes for regular class-goers. Let me know if you'd to participate. The gifts are just a small handmade papercraft-type gift.
We're nearing the end of the year so here is a schedule of the year's final couple of events:-
- December - new SU! promotion commences (last year it was the December Frenzy)
- 10am - 12noon Tuesday 4 December - kids class at Plan B Cafe
- 10am Friday 7 December - regular class
- 7.30pm Friday 7 December - final regular night-time class (exchange Secret Santa gift for regulars - Christmas yummies and champagne)
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm Saturday 8 December - class at Botanical Gardens
- 10am - 12noon Tuesday 11 December - kids class at Plan B Cafe
- 7.30pm Wednesday 12 December - final Stamp Club for the year (Christmas yummies and champagne)
- 10am - 12noon Thursday 13 December - kids class at Plan B Cafe NEW DATE
- 10am Friday 14 December - Workshop at Helen's with Christmas party for day-timers (exchange Secret Santa gift for day-time regulars - Christmas yummies and champagne)
I'm still working on a couple of things for the kids classes - decorating small gifts and Christmas decorations.
Next Friday's final classes will be the elf, Santa and Rudolf punch art gift tags we're making in the kids classes - just something easy we can do while we're eating Christmas treats!
School Holiday Classes
Please forward this email to any friends you have with children - still plenty of spaces in the kids classes.
I'm happy to stay with the kids after 12noon while they buy some lunch and have a play.
10am - 12 noon Tuesday 4 December
10am - 12noon Tuesday 11 December
10am - 12noon Thursday 13 December NEW DATE
$20 all materials and equipment provided (sibling discount available).
Classes are held at Plan B Cafe, Bruce Hwy service road (next to Lifeline). Join us for a coffee afterwards.
Enjoy this crazy time of year!